DRILLING RIG MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The IOC Drilling Management system contains all the HSE and QA/QC tools and systems needed to safely and effectively manage offshore drilling operations on a jack-up drilling rig or a DP positioned deep water production unit.
The primary requirements of the IOC Drilling Management System is:
- Quickly deliver corporate and department level policies, procedures and best practices to the entire organization including and especially offshore personnel
- Provide easy access, intuitive structure and search-ability to all content
- Provide an auditable workflow
- Provide a platform to our workforce to access the ‘tools’ that ensure they can fulfill the IOC Mission Statement – To be recognized by our customers as the most efficient and capable provider of demanding management contract drilling services.
- The main emphasis is to ensure that the Company develops, implements and maintains an effective Management System that can obtain certification/approval under various regulatory or operator mandates
- The principle objectives are to ensure safe operations, prevention of human injury or loss of life, and avoidance of damage to property and the environment, in particular the environment.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Policy which details the company’s commitment to a safe and incident free workplace, avoidance of damage to the environment and to property.